ASTRO FRIEND

A friendly man

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

GET YOUR HELP WHENEVER NEEDED
















Myself wife Madhuri



I learned astrology when no answer could've given by anyone. Actually it was a default learning. I am glad I have learnt it.It was a dificult face of my life when I met with many accidents during 2000 to 2001. Got hospitalised for heart problem at least five times for different reason.Doctors were excellent but couldnt diagnose the desease and I was left from one hospital to another hospital with remarks as physiological problem. I had no answer to my problem from any where then I decided to learnt ancient science of astology to understand variuos faces of my life. It took me atleast two year when I learnt that I am passing the Marak Dasa of dreaded Mars from 2000 till 2007 Aug ,my second and seventh house lord. It brought all the trial and turbulation in my life, even till today. I am extremely grateful to Mr Bihari Lal Bhatia who became my mentor and helped me in my studies and research in understanding the variant humane nature. Sorry to say that he himself being a good astrologer has become vicitm of fate, thus he suffers in silent but enjoys the suffering with gratefulness and humble heart to his Master. I am also thankful to my businessman freind Mr Yugraj Kalra who encouraged me to learn more and more.Well freinds this is real story and more to come with your help and understanding if you keep interracting with me for any help which puzzles you and you have no answer . Together we can try and understand the complex game of cosmos. Thanks everyone who want know the secret of suffring and is willing to help himself , so the life become more meaningful to live rather than to surrender and keep suffering. Let me tell you I do everything free when I am free from my work which is my bread earner.
OK get going and bombard me with you quirries by simply giving your name,date, time and place of birth. Best of luck to all of us.



6 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger ajay said...

I asked God for strength,
He gave me difficult situations to face.

I asked god for happiness,
He showed me some unhappy people.

I asked god for brain and brawn,
He gave me puzzles in life to solve.

I asked god for wealth,
He showed me how to work hard.

I asked god for health,
He showed me the honest way of living.

I asked god for peace,
He showed me how to help other.

I asked god for favours,
He showed me opportunities.

God gave me nothing I wanted,
He gave me everything I needed.



AJAY

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

life is beautiful till u are hit by fate.and lord krishna said karma is in ur hand. but still we look and blame others for our miseries. remeber when u look outside u find nature remains unchanged, even ur internal has no change; but exertnal of u is seething in rage and burning in hell. this is the difference between hell and haven; within u and out of u.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger ajay said...

I have been waiting for some one to join me, alas no one seems to be interested in my knowledge. I shall remain open for all to get a call to share their thoughts.

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous ajay kumar said...

Hey it has been quite a while i have been away from this page.I would request my friends to join me here to put their comments and problem. Pl join and encourage me to help others

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous ajay kumar said...

Life is beautiful, if taken as it comes. Every good is through turf and turbulent.So why not to enjoy it.If you are feeling good remember feeling bad is other side of coin, it is not very far away, lurking in your sub concsious mind. At the end of hard day work when we relax, we enjoy and relish it. So is the every moent of life, accept it as a gift from good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home